September 21, 2011
Reliance Construction Toronto works on Aura at College Park Condo
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work is taking shape for the Aura at College Park Condo and retail project on Yonge Street in Toronto, Ont.
Reliance Construction Toronto Inc. is construction manager of the 75-storey tower with a podium and over 900 units.
The project will include retail, a cyber lounge, party room, billiard room and guest suites with completion scheduled for 2013.
The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects and consultants are: Halcrow Yolles (structural) and Smith and Andersen Consulting Engineering.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job