September 21, 2011
Reliance Construction Toronto works on Aura at College Park Condo
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work is taking shape for the Aura at College Park Condo and retail project on Yonge Street in Toronto, Ont.
Reliance Construction Toronto Inc. is construction manager of the 75-storey tower with a podium and over 900 units.
The project will include retail, a cyber lounge, party room, billiard room and guest suites with completion scheduled for 2013.
The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects and consultants are: Halcrow Yolles (structural) and Smith and Andersen Consulting Engineering.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant