LATEST NEWS Steel
July 19, 2012
Darcon continues construction on Royal Gardens condos in Richmond Hill, Ontario
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
A worker saws rebar to size at the Royal Gardens condominiums phase one in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Darcon Inc. is construction manager of the 11-storey, 227-unit building and completion is expected May 2013. The owner is Liberty Development Corp. and the project will include fitness facilities, a party room, a lounge, a hotel inspired guest suite and one level of underground parking.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects and consultants are: NCK Engineering Ltd. (structural); Brutto Consulting (civil) and Able Engineering Inc. (mechanical/electrical).
Royal Gardens condos in progress
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on the Royal Gardens Condominiums, and the companies involved in the project, by viewing project ID 9070891 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 433 projects with a total value of $3,210,413,882 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$210,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$110,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$51,500,000 Milton ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project