LATEST NEWS Steel
July 19, 2012
Darcon continues construction on Royal Gardens condos in Richmond Hill, Ontario
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
A worker saws rebar to size at the Royal Gardens condominiums phase one in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Darcon Inc. is construction manager of the 11-storey, 227-unit building and completion is expected May 2013. The owner is Liberty Development Corp. and the project will include fitness facilities, a party room, a lounge, a hotel inspired guest suite and one level of underground parking.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects and consultants are: NCK Engineering Ltd. (structural); Brutto Consulting (civil) and Able Engineering Inc. (mechanical/electrical).
Royal Gardens condos in progress
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on the Royal Gardens Condominiums, and the companies involved in the project, by viewing project ID 9070891 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$135,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$82,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant