LATEST NEWS Steel
July 19, 2012
Darcon continues construction on Royal Gardens condos in Richmond Hill, Ontario
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
A worker saws rebar to size at the Royal Gardens condominiums phase one in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Darcon Inc. is construction manager of the 11-storey, 227-unit building and completion is expected May 2013. The owner is Liberty Development Corp. and the project will include fitness facilities, a party room, a lounge, a hotel inspired guest suite and one level of underground parking.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects and consultants are: NCK Engineering Ltd. (structural); Brutto Consulting (civil) and Able Engineering Inc. (mechanical/electrical).
Royal Gardens condos in progress
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on the Royal Gardens Condominiums, and the companies involved in the project, by viewing project ID 9070891 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 387 projects with a total value of $7,314,102,807 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Whitby ON Tenders
$100,000,000 Brampton ON Prebid
$66,000,000 Peterborough ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- LEED Platinum should be for top-tier projects: panel
- Lakeview HLPS Project
- Contractors need to carefully plan for projects, recommends lawyer panel
- Montreal rail junction realignment completed in tight window
- Toronto housing not cooling off, says BMO
- OCOT review panel objections still open until tomorrow
- Canadian hiring expected to remain stable: survey
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex