LATEST NEWS Steel
July 19, 2012
Darcon continues construction on Royal Gardens condos in Richmond Hill, Ontario
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
A worker saws rebar to size at the Royal Gardens condominiums phase one in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Darcon Inc. is construction manager of the 11-storey, 227-unit building and completion is expected May 2013. The owner is Liberty Development Corp. and the project will include fitness facilities, a party room, a lounge, a hotel inspired guest suite and one level of underground parking.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects and consultants are: NCK Engineering Ltd. (structural); Brutto Consulting (civil) and Able Engineering Inc. (mechanical/electrical).
Royal Gardens condos in progress
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on the Royal Gardens Condominiums, and the companies involved in the project, by viewing project ID 9070891 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Man fined in construction site death of 12 year old Nova Scotia boy
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 482 projects with a total value of $6,247,933,371 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$44,500,000 Waterloo ON Negotiated
$44,000,000 Sault Ste Marie ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Vaughan ON Tenders
- Infrastructure funding will boost economy: RCCAO
- Plant, Prep and Serve
- McManus to increase interaction in new OSWCA role
- Trade infrastructure funding study could grow economy
- U.S. housing starts remain on the upswing after strong May
- First set of arches installed on precast network arch bridge
- Toronto and Hamilton area roads make up half of CAA's worst roads list
- Crystal Clear
- Regina looking to annex adjacent land
- Pipeline oil spill highlighted during twinning debate
- Consulting engineers gathering in Lake Louise, Alberta
- Biased specs grounds for RFP redraft
- Incoming chair looks to the future
- Foreign worker court case led to reforms
- Shell Canada gets approvals for pipelines and gas well
- B.C. building permits rise, but Alberta declines
- Electronic migration
- Unauthorized water system shut down in Alberta
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)