August 21, 2012
Construction progresses on Royal Gardens in Richmond Hill, Ontario
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Work is progressing for the Royal Gardens condominiums phase one in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Darcon Inc. is construction manager of the 11-storey, 227-unit building and completion is expected May 2013. The owner is Liberty Development Corp. and the project will include fitness facilities, a party room, a lounge, a hotel inspired guest suite and one level of underground parking.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects and consultants are: NCK Engineering Ltd. (structural); Brutto Consulting (civil) and Able Engineering Inc. (mechanical/electrical).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$135,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$82,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant