LATEST NEWS Concrete
August 27, 2012
Monarch continues building Waterscapes on Toronto Lakefront
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Construction is progressing for the Waterscapes at Waterview condominium project in Toronto.
Monarch Corporation is owner/builder of the 30-storey tower above a three-storey podium with 344 units. The tower will also include retail, recreation space and four levels of underground parking.
The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc. Consultants are: Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd. (structural) and Trace Engineering Ltd. (mechanical/electrical). Subtrades include: Rumble Foundations (Ontario) Ltd. and Italform Ltd. (formwork).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job