December 5, 2012
To the Editor
After reading the article on NOx cleaning Siplast membrane, I decided to write a small comment.
It seems very surprising that this new breakthrough in roofing did not create enough reactions. I believe that this is a direction towards new materials should aim at.
After walking on the moon, we should be able to take care of our own atmosphere and develop many long-term solutions to help the environment after centuries of neglect.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$135,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$82,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant