LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
December 31, 2012
IBEW Local 303 donates to Habitat for Humanity
The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 303 Niagara recently donated $5,122.66 to Habitat for Humanity Niagara.
“We’re building on the power of team work,” says Robert Wall, president of IBEW Local 303 Niagara.
The proceeds were raised from the IBEW Local 303 Niagara second annual Charity Golf Classic, held on Sept. 7, 2012, at Legends on the Niagara Golf Course. The tournament was supported by corporate sponsors and donations by the membership of Local 303.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job