LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
December 31, 2012
IBEW Local 303 donates to Habitat for Humanity
The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 303 Niagara recently donated $5,122.66 to Habitat for Humanity Niagara.
“We’re building on the power of team work,” says Robert Wall, president of IBEW Local 303 Niagara.
The proceeds were raised from the IBEW Local 303 Niagara second annual Charity Golf Classic, held on Sept. 7, 2012, at Legends on the Niagara Golf Course. The tournament was supported by corporate sponsors and donations by the membership of Local 303.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 387 projects with a total value of $7,314,102,807 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Whitby ON Tenders
$100,000,000 Brampton ON Prebid
$66,000,000 Peterborough ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- LEED Platinum should be for top-tier projects: panel
- Lakeview HLPS Project
- Contractors need to carefully plan for projects, recommends lawyer panel
- Montreal rail junction realignment completed in tight window
- Toronto housing not cooling off, says BMO
- OCOT review panel objections still open until tomorrow
- Canadian hiring expected to remain stable: survey
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex