LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
December 31, 2012
IBEW Local 303 donates to Habitat for Humanity
The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 303 Niagara recently donated $5,122.66 to Habitat for Humanity Niagara.
“We’re building on the power of team work,” says Robert Wall, president of IBEW Local 303 Niagara.
The proceeds were raised from the IBEW Local 303 Niagara second annual Charity Golf Classic, held on Sept. 7, 2012, at Legends on the Niagara Golf Course. The tournament was supported by corporate sponsors and donations by the membership of Local 303.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $3,815,938,763 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$66,266,122 Toronto ON Tenders
$32,000,000 Waterloo ON Negotiated
$25,705,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of 21st, 2014
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic