LATEST NEWS Heavy Equipment
January 17, 2013
Hamilton airport improvements slated
The Canadian and Ontario government each have committed $8 million for infrastructure improvements to the Hamilton International Airport.
A new 60,000-square-foot dock, revamped truck docks, refrigeration for perishables, along with cargo and courier handling facilities are planned.
DCN DIGITAL MEDIA
For more construction news follow @DCN_Canada on Twitter.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 483 projects with a total value of $1,715,828,019 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$140,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$86,000,000 Carleton Place ON Prebid
$44,614,480 Burlington ON Tenders
- Youth get hands-on at Future Building expo
- Taskgroup to work on engaging Aboriginal communities
- World Cup stadium strike comes to an end
- Former Quebec construction boss admits collusion involvement
- Manufacturing labour shortage to get a boost from government
- LEED-approved projects are booming in 2014
- Large wave of project enter Holcim Awards competition
- Former finance minister Jim Flaherty has died
- Siemens Canada awarded first wind turbine order in Saskatchewan
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant