LATEST NEWS Heavy Equipment
January 17, 2013
Hamilton airport improvements slated
The Canadian and Ontario government each have committed $8 million for infrastructure improvements to the Hamilton International Airport.
A new 60,000-square-foot dock, revamped truck docks, refrigeration for perishables, along with cargo and courier handling facilities are planned.
DCN DIGITAL MEDIA
For more construction news follow @DCN_Canada on Twitter.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 376 projects with a total value of $1,488,736,331 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$79,500,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$43,000,000 Clarington ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job