LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
January 17, 2013
CDBI launches new website
The Canadian Design-Build Institute (CDBI) has launched a new website, improving functionality, updating important information, enhancing the user experience and providing a clean and sleek design.
“Design-build is an innovative and exciting construction delivery mechanism. It is only fitting that we now have an innovative and exciting new website,” said Neil McFarlane, CDBI chair, in a news release.
The website, which is available at cdbi.org, is designed to make information easy to find. The site provides details on design-build documents, upcoming CDBI events and tutorials, the benefits of CDBI membership, and also showcases winners of the CDBI Award of Excellence. The site also features a members’ only section, providing exclusive access to documents and other relevant material to CDBI members.
The website is a great tool and starting point to find that information, added McFarlane.
Follow the Daily Commercial News on Twitter @DCN_Canada
DCN NEWS SERVICES
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant