Real Estate — November 5, 2012Media Advisory: London Housing Outlook Seminar "How Does London Measure Up?"
LONDON, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 5, 2012) - Media are invited to attend Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation's London Housing Outlook Seminar. This annual event is an important forum to hear the latest housing market trends, forecasts and analysis for London.
This year's theme, "How does London Measure Up?" will examine where the London housing market is heading and what challenges lie ahead, in comparison with other markets.
CMHC's Housing Outlook sessions offer access to the most extensive housing research network in Canada.
For event details, visit www.cmhc.ca/conferenceregistration.
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
|Best Western Lamplighter Inn|
|591 Wellington Rd. South|
For more information, media may contact:
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Consultant, Communications and Marketing
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Mandatory safety training kicks in next year
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin