Government of Canada/Public Works — November 6, 2012Des Allumettes Bridge-Lane Closures
GATINEAU, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Nov. 6, 2012) - Public Works and Government Services Canada wishes to advise motorists of alternating lane closures on the Des Allumettes Bridge in Pembroke, Ontario, from Wednesday, November 7, 2012, until Friday, December 7, 2012.
These lane closures are necessary to conduct general maintenance on the bridge.
Pedestrians will not be affected by these lane closures.
The schedule may change due to weather conditions.
Public Works and Government Services Canada encourages users to exercise caution when travelling in the work zone and thanks them for their patience.
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Latest Industry Press Releases
New Women's Centre Officially Opens in Labrador (2013-05-24)
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 541 projects with a total value of $2,992,674,310 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$290,000,000 North York ON Prebid
$105,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Prebid
$75,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project