Construction/Building — November 7, 2012CEMATRIX Corporation Investor Presentation Now Available Online
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Nov. 7, 2012) - CEMATRIX Corporation (TSX VENTURE:CVX)
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this release.
On October 24, 2012 The Howard Group hosted its 4th annual "Opportunity Knocks" investor conference in Calgary. Jeff Kendrick, President & CEO at CEMATRIX, provided an overview of the company to an audience of investment advisors & private investors.
A recording of the presentation is now available online. Click here to view -
Highlights on CEMATRIX are as follows:
- Currently achieving record revenues.
- Only company in Canada approved to use cellular concrete for infrastructure applications in several provinces.
- Unique proprietary process enhances cellular concrete qualities.
- Cellular concrete is gaining acceptance and being increasingly specified by all major engineering firms.
- Selling into two significant markets - Oil Sands/Refineries and North American infrastructure.
- Projects are geographically dispersed across Canada and CEMATRIX is gaining momentum in the United States.
- Fourteen years of building relationships and raising awareness of the product in major industries.
About CEMATRIX Corporation
CEMATRIX is an Alberta corporation with its head offices in Calgary, Alberta. The Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, is a manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced cellular concrete products with applications in a variety of markets, including oil and gas construction and infrastructure construction. Cellular concrete provides a cost and labour saving solution for various construction applications. Applications for cellular concrete include tunnel grouting; bridge abutment and retaining wall backfill; insulation of shallow utilities, roads and runways; insulation and/or structural foundations for tank bases and facilities; and as a floating base over weak and unstable or seismic prone soils, for roads and other types of infrastructure.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements - This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the business and anticipated financial performance of the Company. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results contemplated by the forward-looking statements. When relying on forward-looking statements to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
To view the photo associated with this release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20121106-1107cematrix_800.jpg.
Mr. Jeff Kendrick
President & CEO
The Howard Group Inc.
(403) 221-0915 or Toll Free: 1-888-221-0915
(403) 237-8387 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- OPG $1 billion proposal to bury nuclear waste up for comment
- New ETFO headquarters a benchmark design
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Ontario prompt payment bill to get second reading today
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$104,727,250 Toronto ON Tenders
$50,000,000 Markham ON Tenders
$25,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Future tradespeople put to the test
- Ontario raiding season closes with a thud
- Bird flags challenges in Canadian construction
- Ontario commits to Hwy. 427 expansion
- GO Transit to build new maintenance facility in East Gwillimbury
- Ancient First Nations site damaged during work by BC Hydro
- Federal NDP leader speaks to police 'to help' with Quebec corruption probe
- Construction Site Arson
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project