Construction/Building — November 7, 2012CEMATRIX Corporation Investor Presentation Now Available Online
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Nov. 7, 2012) - CEMATRIX Corporation (TSX VENTURE:CVX)
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this release.
On October 24, 2012 The Howard Group hosted its 4th annual "Opportunity Knocks" investor conference in Calgary. Jeff Kendrick, President & CEO at CEMATRIX, provided an overview of the company to an audience of investment advisors & private investors.
A recording of the presentation is now available online. Click here to view -
Highlights on CEMATRIX are as follows:
- Currently achieving record revenues.
- Only company in Canada approved to use cellular concrete for infrastructure applications in several provinces.
- Unique proprietary process enhances cellular concrete qualities.
- Cellular concrete is gaining acceptance and being increasingly specified by all major engineering firms.
- Selling into two significant markets - Oil Sands/Refineries and North American infrastructure.
- Projects are geographically dispersed across Canada and CEMATRIX is gaining momentum in the United States.
- Fourteen years of building relationships and raising awareness of the product in major industries.
About CEMATRIX Corporation
CEMATRIX is an Alberta corporation with its head offices in Calgary, Alberta. The Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, is a manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced cellular concrete products with applications in a variety of markets, including oil and gas construction and infrastructure construction. Cellular concrete provides a cost and labour saving solution for various construction applications. Applications for cellular concrete include tunnel grouting; bridge abutment and retaining wall backfill; insulation of shallow utilities, roads and runways; insulation and/or structural foundations for tank bases and facilities; and as a floating base over weak and unstable or seismic prone soils, for roads and other types of infrastructure.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements - This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the business and anticipated financial performance of the Company. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results contemplated by the forward-looking statements. When relying on forward-looking statements to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
To view the photo associated with this release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20121106-1107cematrix_800.jpg.
Mr. Jeff Kendrick
President & CEO
The Howard Group Inc.
(403) 221-0915 or Toll Free: 1-888-221-0915
(403) 237-8387 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
PFB Corporation Announces 2013 Year-End Results (2014-03-11)
February 2014 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Halifax (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in St. John's (2014-03-10)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 486 projects with a total value of $2,338,414,566 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$100,000,000 Markham ON Prebid
$88,425,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$78,480,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
- CCA96th: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- Teamwork and prep key to success: Hadfield
- Wood lobby shoring up support for building code changes
- Palace in the Making
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Barometer reading points toward optimistic prospects
- CCA recognizes best in industry at conference
- Energy East Project one step closer to approval
- LNG plant project in Nova Scotia gets green light from environmental panel
- International Holcim Awards now accepting applicants
- CEA releases prevention recommendations for copper theft
- INFOGRAPHIC: 2013 Western Canadian Construction starts
- VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal expansion
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- CCA recognizes best in industry at conference
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Fort McMurray baseball field construction
- Alberta budget using debt to fund construction
- Manitoba Budget 2014 focuses on infrastructure spending
- The robot-powered construction revolution
- Skilled labour needs evolving in Saskatchewan
- Western cities expected to lead the charge for growth in 2014
- New trades training facility at Camosun College