Real Estate — November 8, 2012TDZ Holdings Inc.-Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 8, 2012) - TDZ HOLDINGS INC., today announced its results for the nine months ended September 30, 2012.
TDZ Holdings Inc. (the "Company") was formed under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) upon amalgamation on April 28, 1999.
Summary of Results
Net loss for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 was $75,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $29,000 as compared to net income of $5,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $105,000 for the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
Net decrease in cash was $77,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2012 as compared to a net decrease in cash of $17,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
On June 26, 2012, at an annual and special meeting of TDZ Holdings Inc., the shareholders voted to approve a plan to voluntarily dissolve the Company ("the Dissolution Plan").
As part of the Dissolution Plan, the Company has applied for clearance certificates from the Canada Revenue Agency ("CRA") to confirm that no taxes are payable that would prevent the Company from making a final distribution of its remaining assets to its shareholders immediately prior to dissolution. In addition, the Company will also seek consent to the dissolution from the Minister of Finance (Ontario) ("the Minister").
Following the receipt of the clearance certificates from the CRA and the Minister, the Company will make a final distribution to its shareholders of its remaining cash, after payment of all liabilities, in respect of their rights and interests in the Company ("the Final Distribution Amount").
Once the Final Distribution Amount has been distributed to the Company's shareholders, the Company will file articles of dissolution seeking voluntary dissolution.
The Company will continue to issue reports on its operating results and matters relating to the Dissolution Plan until the date on which articles of dissolution are filed.
This document contains forward-looking statements that are based on current expectations, estimates and projections of management of the Company. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual outcomes could vary materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained in this document. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this document and, subject to certain legal requirements, the Company is under no obligation to, and does not intend to, update any forward-looking statements contained herein should material facts change due to new information, future events or other factors. All forward-looking statements attributable to the Company are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements.
TDZ Holdings Inc.
Mr. Harvey Fruitman
Executive Vice President, Secretary,
and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
February 2014 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Halifax (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in St. John's (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2014-03-10)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $7,826,276,357 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$110,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$70,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$65,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
- A Closer Look VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Break ground beyond Canada, says new CCA chair
- Construction of Haiti’s Ecole Lakay drives forward
- The power of proper project management
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Federal government unveils $32.5 million in funding for Quebec ice oval
- Canadian job market “sputters” in February
- Construction and machinery to see increased investment, says StatsCan
- Line 3 pipeline plans for Enbridge
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Wood Design Awards
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project