Real Estate — November 13, 2012Media Advisory: 2012 Senior Star Finalists to Compete in National Talent Competition
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 13, 2012) - Chartwell Seniors Housing is proud to announce that the 6th annual Senior Star competition, Canada's premier musical competition dedicated to seniors, will take place on Monday, November 19, 2012. With an exciting line up of 10 talented performers from across Canada, as well as a beautiful event space located at the Fallsview Theatre in the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls, the evening is sure to be a memorable celebration of senior talent.
Hosted by the charming and talented Dinah Christie, the finalists will be scored by celebrity judges including Canadian icon Gordie Tapp, recording artist Tim Louis and beloved Canadian pop singer and musical theatre actress Patsy Gallant. Former celebrity judge Dan Clancy will provide vocal coaching and support for all ten contestants prior to the show.
Over 50 regional Senior Star competitions took place in June hosted by Chartwell retirement and long term care homes across Canada. For a full list of the top 10 finalists and their locations, please visit: www.seniorstar.ca.
|WHEN:||November 19, 2012|
|6:30pm - Reception|
|7:00pm - Competition|
|WHERE:||Fallsview Theatre, Scotiabank Convention Centre|
|6815 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario|
Chartwell Seniors Housing owns and operates a complete range of seniors housing communities from independent supportive living through assisted living to long term care. It is one of the largest participants in the seniors housing business in North America. www.chartwell.com
Media are invited to attend the Senior Star National Final on November 19, 2012.
For more information or to book an interview with
any judges, participants or Chartwell representatives,
please contact: Danielle Scheinman, Communications Manager
905-501-4898 office or 647-825-5278 cell
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Lafarge’s research tackles cement’s “bad boy” image
- Waterloo Region LRT work agreement almost done
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- The Working Dead — construction of a post-apocalyptic zombie world
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding