Real Estate — November 13, 2012CCI Toronto and Area Chapter Appoints Brian Horlick as New President
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 13, 2012) -
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Brian Horlick B. Comm, B.C.L, LL.B., ACCI, FCCI has been appointed President of the Canadian Condominium Institute - Toronto and Area Chapter as of November 8th, 2012.
Brian has served on the CCI Toronto Chapter Board of Directors since 2006 in a number of capacities including service on the Legislative and Government Relations Committees as well as Vice President.
Brian is the senior partner at Horlick Leveitt Di Lella LLP with almost 30 years of legal experience. His practice focuses exclusively on condominium law. Brian graduated from McGill University where he obtained degrees in commerce, civil law and common law. Brian is an associate (ACCI) of and has been awarded a fellowship (FCCI) by CCI. Brian is actively involved in the condominium industry and believes that education and knowledge are the cornerstones of a healthy and vibrant condominium industry. He is a regular lecturer for CCI's Level 201 course and is a frequent speaker on condominium law to property management companies as well as at ACMO and CCI events. Brian is a regular contributor of articles on condominium law to both the CM magazine and the Condo Voice. He sits as Chair of the Conference Committee and is a member of the Government Relations Committee, the ACMO Associates Executive Committee and the Certification and Standards Committee.
Working alongside Brian in his goal to better serve the industry are fellow CCI Toronto Board Members:
|1st Vice President||Mario Deo, BA, LL.B.|
|2nd Vice President||Sally Thompson, P.Eng|
|Secretary/Treasurer||Bob Girard, B.Comm, RCM, FCCI|
|Immediate Past President||Bill Thompson, BA, RCM, ACCI, FCCI|
|Director||Armand Conant, B.Eng, LL.B., D.E.S.S. (Sorbonne)|
|Director||Tania Haluk, RCM|
|Director||Jeff Jeffcoatt, P.Eng, RCM|
|Director||Murray Johnson, RCM|
|Director||Lisa Kay, BA, CCI (Hons)|
|Director||Vic Persaud, BA|
|Director||John Warren, CA|
The Canadian Condominium Institute leads the National condominium industry by providing education, information awareness and access to expertise by and for our members.
Coast to Coast...we are your condo connection!
CCI represents over 125,000 condominium units in Toronto. Formed in 1982 as an independent, non-profit organization to encourage and promote a strong condominium marketplace, CCI members include condominium unit owners, corporations, trades and professionals.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20121113-brian1.jpg.
Canadian Condominium Institute - Toronto & Area Chapter
(416) 491-6216 Ext. 110
Latest Industry Press Releases
October 2013 Rental Market in St. John's (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Nova Scotia (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Halifax (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in New Brunswick (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Moncton (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Saint John (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Charlottetown (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-12)
Empire Industries Announces Stock Option Grants (2013-12-10)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Toronto housing not cooling off, says BMO
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 366 projects with a total value of $3,913,656,488 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$75,140,000 Waterloo ON Tenders
$62,710,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
$50,000,000 Oshawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- New tech drives construction over last 25 years: panel
- Duffin Pumping Station Moves Up
- Relationships are integral to break into the Chinese market for construction
- Construction efficiency a growing concern
- RES Canada to build SunEdison solar facilities
- Lafarge launches new corporate website
- USGBC releases LEED in Motion report
- Ritchie Bros. $43 million agriculture equipment auction its best-ever
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex