Real Estate — November 27, 2012Dundee Industrial REIT Announces Filing of Final Base Shelf Prospectus
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 27, 2012) -
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
DUNDEE INDUSTRIAL REIT (TSX:DIR.UN) today announced that it has filed and obtained receipts for its final base shelf prospectus. The final base shelf prospectus was filed with securities regulatory authorities in each of the provinces of Canada. The final base shelf prospectus is valid for a 25-month period, during which time Dundee Industrial REIT may offer and issue, from time to time, units and debt securities, or any combination thereof, having an aggregate offering price of up to $1 billion. The final base shelf prospectus also qualifies the secondary offering of units that may be sold by selling unitholders. The specific terms of any offering of securities will be contained in a shelf prospectus supplement filed at the time of its offering.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell securities, nor is it a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, in any jurisdiction. This news release does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the United States and the securities referred to in this news release may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration.
Dundee Industrial REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust. Dundee Industrial REIT owns a portfolio of 77 primarily light industrial properties comprising approximately 6.0 million square feet of gross leasable area in key industrial markets across Canada. Its objective is to build upon and grow its portfolio and to provide stable, sustainable and growing distributions to its unitholders. For more information, please visit www.dundeeindustrial.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements with respect to Dundee Industrial REIT and its operations, strategy, financial performance and financial condition. These statements generally can be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as "may", "will", "expect", "estimate", "anticipate", "intend", "believe" or "continue" or the negative thereof or similar variations. The actual results and performance of Dundee Industrial REIT discussed herein could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Such statements are qualified in their entirety by the inherent risks and uncertainties surrounding future expectations. Some important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations include, among other things, general economic and market factors, competition, changes in securities or other laws or regulations or the application thereof. The cautionary statements qualify all forward-looking statements attributable to Dundee Industrial REIT and persons acting on its behalf. Unless otherwise stated, all forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release. Except as required by applicable law, Dundee Industrial REIT specifically disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Dundee Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
President and Chief Executive Officer
Dundee Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- P3s can support Canadian resource development
- Parking culture shift can influence transit use and development, says expert panel
- What will it take to improve infrastructure?
- NRC unveils four new research programs
- Water-treatment plant planned for Manitoba’s CentrePort area
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- United States green construction arms race heats up
- Nova Scotia to ban importation of waste water from shale gas fracking
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin