Construction/Building — January 7, 2013Bayfield Realty Advisors Announces Acquisition of Galeries des Sources
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 7, 2013) - Mr. Harold Spring, President and CEO of Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc. (Bayfield) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of a 361,440 sf single storey enclosed regional shopping centre in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec for $53,500,000. The property, located approximately 15 km from downtown Montreal, is anchored by Canadian Tire, Winners, Staples, and Super C (Metro), and contains a 5,770 sf freestanding pad (SAQ-Government Liquor Store). The property is located at the convergence of two of Montreal's busiest thoroughfares, Des Sources Boulevard and Autoroute 40 (Trans-Canada). Cogir will manage and lease the shopping centre and Bayfield will act as asset manager.
Bayfield's commercial and retail portfolio now totals in excess of 4 million square feet in major Canadian markets with an approximate market value of $600 million dollars.
Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 309 projects with a total value of $9,233,720,297 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$500,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$500,000,000 Niagara Falls ON Prebid
$358,545,063 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs