Government of Canada/Public Works — January 10, 2013REMINDER: Alexandra Bridge-Lane Closure
GATINEAU, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Jan. 10, 2013) - Public Works and Government Services Canada wishes to advise motorists of a lane closure on the Alexandra Bridge on Thursday, January 10, 2013.
The Gatineau-bound lane will be closed between the hours of 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
This lane closure is necessary to conduct general repairs on the bridge.
Pedestrians will not be affected by this closure.
The schedule may change due to weather conditions.
Media Relations Unit
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Latest Industry Press Releases
February 2014 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Halifax (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in St. John's (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2014-03-10)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $7,826,276,357 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$110,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$70,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$65,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
- A Closer Look VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- Break ground beyond Canada, says new CCA chair
- Construction of Haiti’s Ecole Lakay drives forward
- The power of proper project management
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Federal government unveils $32.5 million in funding for Quebec ice oval
- Canadian job market “sputters” in February
- Construction and machinery to see increased investment, says StatsCan
- Line 3 pipeline plans for Enbridge
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Wood Design Awards
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project