Construction/Building — January 10, 2013Empire Communities Announces Appointment of EVP, Corporate Development
VAUGHAN, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 10, 2013) -
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
In a bold start to 2013, Empire Communities is pleased to announce the appointment of Andrew Guido to the position of Executive Vice President, Corporate Development effective Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
Mr. Guido is a seasoned senior business consultant with more than 25 years experience working with CEOs, senior management and entrepreneurs on extending their vision and business strategies to drive profitable growth.
"The role of the Executive Vice President, Corporate Development for Empire will be to identify and develop growth strategies that strengthen and potentially extend our core business," says Dan Guizzetti, President and CEO of Empire Communities. "This will involve growth at both the national as well as international levels which will play a key role in establishing the company's future."
Formerly a management consultant with Arthur Andersen, as well as holding senior management positions with several corporations, Andrew has a solid record of helping companies grow their business and delivering solid bottom line results. His past experience includes involvement in the development of new businesses, products, services, brands, consumer research, business to business communications, and innovation in a wide variety of industries.
Vaughan-based, Empire Communities (www.empirecommunities.com) is a residential builder/developer involved in all sectors of the new home building industry, including both low‐rise and high‐rise built forms, ranging from luxury to affordable housing. Empire has an established tradition of creating prestigious award-winning new homes, communities and amenities and has earned a reputation for outstanding attention to detail and customer service. Since its inception in 1993, Empire has completed or is currently completing approximately 3,200 high‐rise condominium units and approximately 7,500 low‐rise units, predominantly in the GTA, South Western Ontario region and the Southern U.S. States.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130110-Andrew.jpg.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job