Construction/Building — January 10, 2013Empire Communities Announces Appointment of EVP, Corporate Development
VAUGHAN, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 10, 2013) -
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
In a bold start to 2013, Empire Communities is pleased to announce the appointment of Andrew Guido to the position of Executive Vice President, Corporate Development effective Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
Mr. Guido is a seasoned senior business consultant with more than 25 years experience working with CEOs, senior management and entrepreneurs on extending their vision and business strategies to drive profitable growth.
"The role of the Executive Vice President, Corporate Development for Empire will be to identify and develop growth strategies that strengthen and potentially extend our core business," says Dan Guizzetti, President and CEO of Empire Communities. "This will involve growth at both the national as well as international levels which will play a key role in establishing the company's future."
Formerly a management consultant with Arthur Andersen, as well as holding senior management positions with several corporations, Andrew has a solid record of helping companies grow their business and delivering solid bottom line results. His past experience includes involvement in the development of new businesses, products, services, brands, consumer research, business to business communications, and innovation in a wide variety of industries.
Vaughan-based, Empire Communities (www.empirecommunities.com) is a residential builder/developer involved in all sectors of the new home building industry, including both low‐rise and high‐rise built forms, ranging from luxury to affordable housing. Empire has an established tradition of creating prestigious award-winning new homes, communities and amenities and has earned a reputation for outstanding attention to detail and customer service. Since its inception in 1993, Empire has completed or is currently completing approximately 3,200 high‐rise condominium units and approximately 7,500 low‐rise units, predominantly in the GTA, South Western Ontario region and the Southern U.S. States.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130110-Andrew.jpg.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$120,000,000 Oakville ON Tenders
$48,225,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project