Real Estate — January 16, 2013Primaris Retail REIT Announces February Distribution
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 16, 2013) - Primaris Retail REIT (TSX:PMZ.UN) announces today its February 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of $0.1059. Payment will be made on February 15, 2013 to holders of record as of January 31, 2013.
In addition, Unitholders who elect to participate in the DRIP will receive a further distribution, payable in units, equal in value to 3% of each cash distribution reinvested by them. The price at which units will be purchased with such cash distributions is based on a weighted average trading price of units for the 20 trading days prior to the relevant distribution date, which is normally the 15th of each month. Those Unitholders wishing to enroll in the DRIP should contact the brokerage house or financial institution where their units are currently held and complete the required authorization form.
Primaris is a TSX listed real estate investment trust that specializes in owning and operating Canadian enclosed shopping centres that are dominant in their local trade areas. Merchandising for each property is dynamic in order to meet the unique needs of its local customers and the community. Primaris maintains a high occupancy rate at its shopping centres and has retail tenants that offer new and exciting brands. Primaris owns 35 income-producing properties comprising approximately 14.7 million square feet located in Canada. As of December 31, 2012, Primaris had 100,346,768 units issued and outstanding (including exchangeable units for which units have yet to be issued).
Primaris Retail REIT
President and Chief Executive Officer
Primaris Retail REIT
Louis M. Forbes
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding