Real Estate — January 17, 2013InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust Announces Date of Fourth Quarter Earnings
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 17, 2013) - InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust ("InnVest") (TSX:INN.UN) will release its fourth quarter results on Friday, March 15, 2013 to be followed by a conference call at 11:00 am Eastern Time. Participating on the call will be members of InnVest senior management.
Investors are invited to access the call by dialing 416-340-2216 or 1-866-226-1792. You will be required to identify yourself and the organization on whose behalf you are participating. A recording of this call will be made available March 15th, beginning at 1:00 pm through to March 29th, 2013. To access the recording please call 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and use the reservation number 8214798#.
InnVest is an unincorporated open-ended real estate investment trust which owns a portfolio of 136 hotels across Canada representing approximately 18,000 guest rooms operated under internationally recognized brands. InnVest also holds a 50% interest in Choice Hotels Canada Inc., one of the largest franchisors of hotels in Canada.
InnVest's units and convertible debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") under the symbols INN.UN, INN.DB.B, INN.DB.C, INN.DB.D, INN.DB.E and INN.DB.F.
InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust
Executive Director, Investor Relations
(905) 206-7114 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 333 projects with a total value of $13,209,890,621 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$150,000,000 Toronto ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Chatham ON Negotiated
$26,000,000 Sudbury ON Tenders
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin