Real Estate — January 17, 2013InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust Announces Date of Fourth Quarter Earnings
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 17, 2013) - InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust ("InnVest") (TSX:INN.UN) will release its fourth quarter results on Friday, March 15, 2013 to be followed by a conference call at 11:00 am Eastern Time. Participating on the call will be members of InnVest senior management.
Investors are invited to access the call by dialing 416-340-2216 or 1-866-226-1792. You will be required to identify yourself and the organization on whose behalf you are participating. A recording of this call will be made available March 15th, beginning at 1:00 pm through to March 29th, 2013. To access the recording please call 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and use the reservation number 8214798#.
InnVest is an unincorporated open-ended real estate investment trust which owns a portfolio of 136 hotels across Canada representing approximately 18,000 guest rooms operated under internationally recognized brands. InnVest also holds a 50% interest in Choice Hotels Canada Inc., one of the largest franchisors of hotels in Canada.
InnVest's units and convertible debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") under the symbols INN.UN, INN.DB.B, INN.DB.C, INN.DB.D, INN.DB.E and INN.DB.F.
InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust
Executive Director, Investor Relations
(905) 206-7114 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
DIRTT to Release 2014 Q1 Results on May 12, 2014 (2014-04-24)
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job