Real Estate — January 17, 2013CAPREIT Announces January 2013 Distribution
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 17, 2013) - Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust ("CAPREIT") (TSX:CAR.UN) announced today its January 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of $0.09333333 per Unit. The January distribution will be payable on February 15, 2013 to Unitholders of record on January 31, 2013.
To encourage participation and reward our loyal Unitholders, investors registered in our Distribution Reinvestment Plan will continue to receive an additional amount equal to 5% of their distributions paid in the form of additional Units.
As one of Canada's largest residential landlords, CAPREIT is a growth-oriented investment trust owning interests in 37,225 residential units, comprised of 33,855 residential suites and 14 manufactured home communities comprising 3,370 land lease sites, located in and near major urban centres across Canada. Since its Initial Public Offering in May 1997, CAPREIT has grown monthly cash distributions per Unit by 56%.
For more information about CAPREIT, its business and its investment highlights, please refer to our website at www.capreit.net and our public disclosure, which can be found under our profile at www.sedar.com.
Mr. Michael Stein
Mr. Thomas Schwartz
President & CEO
Mr. Scott Cryer
Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-11)
Nouvelle maison d'hébergement d'urgence à Melfort (2014-04-11)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant