Real Estate — January 21, 2013iLOOKABOUT Announces Private Placement
LONDON, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 21, 2013) - iLOOKABOUT Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ILA) ("iLOOKABOUT" or "the Company") announced today that it closed a non-brokered private placement of 1,481 Units with Mr. Gary Yeoman for $499,837.50, which closing remains subject to TSXV approval. The purchase price for each Unit is equal to $337.50. Each Unit consists of 3,000 common shares, 1,000 Series H Warrants, 1,000 Series I Warrants and 1,000 Series J Warrants, with each warrant entitling the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.15.
The Series H Warrants will expire 3 years less a day from the date of issuance, the Series I Warrants will expire 4 years less a day from the date of issuance, and the Series J Warrants will expire 5 years less a day from the date of issuance, or if earlier, all will expire on the date fixed by the Corporation's Board of Directors as being the last day upon which any warrants may be exercised prior to and in contemplation of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Corporation or the closing of a take-over bid, insider bid, issuer bid or business combination involving a majority of the issued and outstanding Common Shares of the Corporation.
In addition to the applicable holding period imposed under securities laws, the common shares issuable under the private placement are also subject to certain contractual hold periods under which the holder is prohibited from trading one-quarter of the shares being issued for 6, 12, 18 and 24 months respectively unless otherwise agreed by the Corporation.
The proceeds of the Offering will be used to fund the Company's working capital requirements, including research and development, data capture expenses, marketing related expenses, and equipment purchases and leases.
iLOOKABOUT is a visual and data intelligence company serving commercial enterprise in the real estate, insurance, municipal, utility, assessment and appraisal sectors in North America and Europe. iLOOKABOUT is a pioneer in visual and data intelligence with its StreetScape™ and Virtual Tour products. StreetScape is a visual and data intelligence product for the geo-spatial market, providing panoramic, comprehensive, street level perspective visual data, geo-coded with latitude and longitude coordinates for accuracy and supported by patented software processes and proprietary security and storage systems. The Company has also launched GeoViewPort™, a web-based Geographic Information System (GIS) application that enables the aggregation of additional value added data such as validated addresses, aerial imagery, property values, property attributes, etc. with StreetScape imagery. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada, iLOOKABOUT's shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ILA.
Latest Industry Press Releases
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- P3s can support Canadian resource development
- Parking culture shift can influence transit use and development, says expert panel
- What will it take to improve infrastructure?
- NRC unveils four new research programs
- Water-treatment plant planned for Manitoba’s CentrePort area
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- United States green construction arms race heats up
- Nova Scotia to ban importation of waste water from shale gas fracking
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin