Real Estate — January 22, 2013InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust Announces Monthly Distribution
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 22, 2013) - InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust ("InnVest") (TSX:INN.UN) announced today that a distribution of $0.0333 per unit, payable on February 15, 2013, has been declared to the holders of record as at the close of business January 31, 2013.
InnVest is an unincorporated open-ended real estate investment trust which owns a portfolio of 136 hotels across Canada representing approximately 18,000 guest rooms operated under internationally recognized brands. InnVest also holds a 50% interest in Choice Hotels Canada Inc., one of the largest franchisors of hotels in Canada.
InnVest's units and convertible debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") under the symbols INN.UN, INN.DB.B, INN.DB.C, INN.DB.D, INN.DB.E and INN.DB.F.
InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust
Executive Director, Investor Relations
(905) 206-7114 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces June Dividend (2013-06-18)
L'ACEC annonce le gagnant du prix Frank Ladner (2013-06-13)
CRCA Announces Frank Ladner Award Recipient (2013-06-13)
Pinkwood Announces Appointment of New President (2013-06-11)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Pink crane a beacon of awareness at St. Joseph’s
- McMaster’s Health Sciences Campus a Gold Seal project
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 457 projects with a total value of $2,805,994,117 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$50,000,000 Brantford ON Prebid
$49,850,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$38,500,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
- Builders stack cans to topple hunger
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- Price combined with criteria, wins bids
- Water protection needed for building envelope
- Students strut their best at Skills Canada
- OTA keeps on trucking for road funding
- Dessau CEO Jean Pierre Sauriol quits in wake of corruption scandal
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of June 17th, 2013
- ERCB investigates Zama City, Alta pipeline spill
- Industrial headquarters opens in Nisku, Alta.
- Public protection site safety plan required with permit application
- Sprinkler fitters reach agreement after strike
- Understanding authority levels
- Federal project apprentices discussed
- Pushing for accountability in safety
- Acquisition targets LNG