Real Estate — January 22, 2013Leisureworld Q4 and Year End 2012 Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
MARKHAM, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 22, 2013) - Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation (TSX:LW) will report its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after market close on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Dino Chiesa, Chairman and Interim CEO, and Manny DiFilippo, CFO, will host a conference call for the investment community the following day, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (ET).
The call-in numbers for participants are 416-340-8527 or 877-240-9772. The call will be webcast at: http://www.gowebcasting.com/4142.
A replay of the call will be available until March 8, 2013. To access the replay, dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 (pass code: 6587786). The webcast archive will be available via Leisureworld's website or the web link above.
Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation is Canada's fifth largest operator of seniors' housing and the third largest licensed long-term care (LTC) provider in Ontario. Leisureworld owns and operates 27 LTC homes across Ontario with 4,474 beds. The Company also owns and operates six retirement residences and one independent living residence, representing 768 suites, in Ontario and British Columbia. Leisureworld subsidiaries include: Preferred Health Care Services, an accredited provider of professional nursing and personal support services; and Ontario Long Term Care, a provider of purchasing services, and dietary, social work, and other regulated health professional services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.leisureworld.ca.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
Nouvelle maison d'hébergement d'urgence à Melfort (2014-04-11)
New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-11)
Media Advisory: New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-10)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$135,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$82,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant