Real Estate — January 29, 2013Extendicare Announces 2012 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results News Release and Conference Call Information
MARKHAM, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - Extendicare Inc. ("Extendicare" or the "Company") (TSX:EXE) today announced it will hold a conference call and live audio webcast on Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Following the issuance of the news release on February 27, 2013, Extendicare will post a copy, along with an update of the supplemental information package, on its website www.extendicare.com under the investors/financial reports section.
The call will be hosted by Tim Lukenda, President and Chief Executive Officer; Doug Harris, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and Paul Tuttle, President of Canadian Operations. Following management's presentation, there will be a question and answer session for analysts and institutional investors.
To participate in the conference call on February 28, 2013, please dial 1-866-696-5910 or 416-340-2217 followed by the passcode 9846412#. The conference call will also be accessible via webcast at www.extendicare.com under the investors/presentations & webcasts section. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after completion of the live call until midnight on March 15, 2013. To access the rebroadcast dial 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 followed by the passcode 8498095#.
Extendicare is a leading North American provider of post-acute and long-term senior care services. Through our network of owned and operated health care centers, our qualified and experienced workforce of 36,000 individuals is dedicated to helping people live better through a commitment to quality service that includes skilled nursing care, rehabilitative therapies and home health care services. Our 243 senior care centers in North America have capacity to care for approximately 26,700 residents.
Latest Industry Press Releases
New Women's Centre Officially Opens in Labrador (2013-05-24)
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 541 projects with a total value of $2,992,674,310 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$290,000,000 North York ON Prebid
$105,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Prebid
$75,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project