Real Estate — January 29, 2013Extendicare Announces 2012 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results News Release and Conference Call Information
MARKHAM, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - Extendicare Inc. ("Extendicare" or the "Company") (TSX:EXE) today announced it will hold a conference call and live audio webcast on Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Following the issuance of the news release on February 27, 2013, Extendicare will post a copy, along with an update of the supplemental information package, on its website www.extendicare.com under the investors/financial reports section.
The call will be hosted by Tim Lukenda, President and Chief Executive Officer; Doug Harris, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and Paul Tuttle, President of Canadian Operations. Following management's presentation, there will be a question and answer session for analysts and institutional investors.
To participate in the conference call on February 28, 2013, please dial 1-866-696-5910 or 416-340-2217 followed by the passcode 9846412#. The conference call will also be accessible via webcast at www.extendicare.com under the investors/presentations & webcasts section. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after completion of the live call until midnight on March 15, 2013. To access the rebroadcast dial 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 followed by the passcode 8498095#.
Extendicare is a leading North American provider of post-acute and long-term senior care services. Through our network of owned and operated health care centers, our qualified and experienced workforce of 36,000 individuals is dedicated to helping people live better through a commitment to quality service that includes skilled nursing care, rehabilitative therapies and home health care services. Our 243 senior care centers in North America have capacity to care for approximately 26,700 residents.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin