Construction/Building — January 29, 2013Toromont to Announce 2012 Annual Results on February 11
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - Toromont Industries Ltd. (TSX:TIH) will release its 2012 annual financial results on February 11, 2013. The analysis of annual results will also include a focus on performance in the fourth quarter.
Analysts, members of the media and other interested parties are invited to participate in a teleconference and audio Webcast on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the financial results and operating highlights. The conference will begin with a brief address by Mr. Scott J. Medhurst, President and Chief Executive Officer and Paul R. Jewer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Toromont Industries Ltd., followed by a question and answer period for investment analysts.
To participate, please call 1-866-226-1792 or 416-340-2216 (Toronto area), 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. No passcode is required. A live audio webcast of the teleconference will also be available on Toromont's Web site at www.toromont.com. A replay of the teleconference will be available after the conclusion of the call until midnight, February 25, 2013. Please call 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 (Toronto area) and enter passcode 4173816.
Toromont Industries Ltd. operates through two business segments: The Equipment Group and CIMCO. The Equipment Group includes one of the larger Caterpillar dealerships by revenue and geographic territory in addition to industry leading rental operations. CIMCO is a market leader in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of industrial and recreational refrigeration systems. Both segments offer comprehensive product support capabilities. This press release and more information about Toromont Industries can be found on the Web at www.toromont.com.
Toromont Industries Ltd.
Paul R. Jewer
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Stantec Adopts New Bylaws (2014-02-28)
Media Advisory: St. John's Housing Outlook Seminar (2014-02-28)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 460 projects with a total value of $2,479,930,740 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$145,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$110,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$70,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- VIDEO: RCCAO Pre-Budget Roundtable on infrastructure
- Storied Burka Architects downsizes and transitions
- Learning Centre Construction
- Collaboration with industry important to workplace safety improvement: Witmer
- Robot-powered construction revolution
- Engineers design permanent flood protection for Calgary
- Inquest called into fatal Vecchio incident
- Infrastructure Ontario issues RFQ for Ontario Place construction
- Cisco picks Toronto for location of new innovation hub
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2014 Wood Design Awards
- Wastewater treatment plant tops priority list
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Industry reacts as details emerge about job grant agreement
- Demand rising for Kitimat camps
- Open textbooks are key to skills training
- InPower BC awarded John Hart project contract
- Skills training investment in Manitoba
- Premier claims pact justifies need for $10 billion dam