Construction/Building — January 29, 2013Toromont to Announce 2012 Annual Results on February 11
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - Toromont Industries Ltd. (TSX:TIH) will release its 2012 annual financial results on February 11, 2013. The analysis of annual results will also include a focus on performance in the fourth quarter.
Analysts, members of the media and other interested parties are invited to participate in a teleconference and audio Webcast on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the financial results and operating highlights. The conference will begin with a brief address by Mr. Scott J. Medhurst, President and Chief Executive Officer and Paul R. Jewer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Toromont Industries Ltd., followed by a question and answer period for investment analysts.
To participate, please call 1-866-226-1792 or 416-340-2216 (Toronto area), 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. No passcode is required. A live audio webcast of the teleconference will also be available on Toromont's Web site at www.toromont.com. A replay of the teleconference will be available after the conclusion of the call until midnight, February 25, 2013. Please call 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 (Toronto area) and enter passcode 4173816.
Toromont Industries Ltd. operates through two business segments: The Equipment Group and CIMCO. The Equipment Group includes one of the larger Caterpillar dealerships by revenue and geographic territory in addition to industry leading rental operations. CIMCO is a market leader in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of industrial and recreational refrigeration systems. Both segments offer comprehensive product support capabilities. This press release and more information about Toromont Industries can be found on the Web at www.toromont.com.
Toromont Industries Ltd.
Paul R. Jewer
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
Nouvelle maison d'hébergement d'urgence à Melfort (2014-04-11)
New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-11)
Media Advisory: New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-10)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 415 projects with a total value of $3,354,507,550 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$200,000,000 Milton ON Tenders
$55,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Lennox and Addington Co ON Negotiated
- Youth get hands-on at Future Building expo
- Taskgroup to work on engaging Aboriginal communities
- World Cup stadium strike comes to an end
- Former Quebec construction boss admits collusion involvement
- Manufacturing labour shortage to get a boost from government
- LEED-approved projects are booming in 2014
- Large wave of project enter Holcim Awards competition
- Former finance minister Jim Flaherty has died
- Siemens Canada awarded first wind turbine order in Saskatchewan
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant