Construction/Building — January 29, 2013Toromont to Announce 2012 Annual Results on February 11
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - Toromont Industries Ltd. (TSX:TIH) will release its 2012 annual financial results on February 11, 2013. The analysis of annual results will also include a focus on performance in the fourth quarter.
Analysts, members of the media and other interested parties are invited to participate in a teleconference and audio Webcast on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the financial results and operating highlights. The conference will begin with a brief address by Mr. Scott J. Medhurst, President and Chief Executive Officer and Paul R. Jewer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Toromont Industries Ltd., followed by a question and answer period for investment analysts.
To participate, please call 1-866-226-1792 or 416-340-2216 (Toronto area), 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. No passcode is required. A live audio webcast of the teleconference will also be available on Toromont's Web site at www.toromont.com. A replay of the teleconference will be available after the conclusion of the call until midnight, February 25, 2013. Please call 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 (Toronto area) and enter passcode 4173816.
Toromont Industries Ltd. operates through two business segments: The Equipment Group and CIMCO. The Equipment Group includes one of the larger Caterpillar dealerships by revenue and geographic territory in addition to industry leading rental operations. CIMCO is a market leader in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of industrial and recreational refrigeration systems. Both segments offer comprehensive product support capabilities. This press release and more information about Toromont Industries can be found on the Web at www.toromont.com.
Toromont Industries Ltd.
Paul R. Jewer
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
DIRTT to Release 2014 Q1 Results on May 12, 2014 (2014-04-24)
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Does a roadmap to a sustainable future exist?
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects
- Protecting endangered species a focus on Highway 15 work
- Intricate demolition saves venerable newspaper building façade
- London Roundhouse project takes selective demolition to high art
- London hospital tear down not your average demo
- Strategic demolition repurposes Bowater Mersey paper plant
- Barn razing: demolition of Charlottetown racehorse stables
- Incarceration gives way to innovation at Bridgepoint
- Breaking good: National Demolition Association updates safety manual
- Droppings responsible for respiratory illness at Quebec demolition site
- Innovative storm water solution under Denison Road
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job