Government of Canada/Public Works — January 29, 2013Alexandra Bridge-Lane Closure
GATINEAU, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - Public Works and Government Services Canada wishes to advise motorists of a lane closure on the Alexandra Bridge for two nights, from the evening of Wednesday, January 30 to the morning of Friday, February 1, 2013.
The Gatineau-bound lane will be closed between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. each night.
This lane closure is necessary to conduct general repairs on the bridge.
Pedestrians will not be affected by this closure.
The schedule may change due to weather conditions.
Public Works and Government Services Canada encourages users to exercise caution when travelling in the construction zone and thanks them for their patience.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PWGSC_TPSGC.
Media Relations Unit
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-11)
Nouvelle maison d'hébergement d'urgence à Melfort (2014-04-11)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant