Real Estate — January 29, 2013360 VOX Files Business Acquisition Report
MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - 360 VOX Corporation (TSX VENTURE:VOX) - 360 VOX Corporation ("360 VOX") announced that it has filed a Business Acquisition Report ("BAR") with respect to the acquisition of a group of real estate businesses in Canada known as Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Sotheby's International Realty Quebec and Blueprint Global Marketing. The transaction closed on November 15, 2012.
The BAR includes unaudited pro forma consolidated statements of earnings for the year ended December 31, 2011 and nine month period ended September 30, 2012 and an unaudited pro forma consolidated balance sheet as at September 30, 2012. The BAR also includes the unaudited consolidated financial statements of Mt. Ventoux Holdings Inc. ("Mt. Ventoux") (which through its affiliates, does business as Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Sotheby's International Realty Quebec and Blueprint Global Marketing) as at September 30, 2012 and for the nine month periods ended September 30, 2012 and 2011, the audited consolidated financial statements of Mt. Ventoux as at and for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the unaudited financial statements as at and for the year ended December 31, 2010.
As described in the BAR, certain holding companies (acquired by 360 VOX as part of the indirect acquisition of Mt. Ventoux to facilitate the sellers from a tax perspective) amalgamated with Mt. Ventoux and the Company effective December 31, 2012.
The complete BAR has been filed under 360 VOX's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
Robin Conners, President and CEO
About 360 VOX Corporation
360 VOX is a publicly traded company, incorporated under the laws of Ontario and listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "VOX". 360 VOX is engaged in the business of managing and developing international hotel, resort, residential and commercial real estate projects through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, 360 VOX Asset Management Inc., 360 VOX Development Inc., and in Cuba through its wholly owned subsidiary, Wilton Properties Ltd., in joint venture with Grupo Hotelero Gran Caribe S.A. 360 VOX is also engaged in the sales and marketing or real estate through Sotheby's International Realty Canada and Blueprint Global Marketing.
For further information on 360 VOX please visit our website at www.360vox.com and www.sothebysrealty.ca. 360 VOX's public filings, including its most recent audited consolidated financial statements, can be reviewed on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com).
This news release may contain forward-looking statements and information within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. These statements reflect management's current expectations, estimates, projections, beliefs and assumptions that were made using information currently available to management. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may" "will", "expect", "plan", "anticipate", "believe", "intend", "estimate", "predict", "forecast", "outlook", "potential", "continue", "should", "likely" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology.
Forward-looking statements include statements with respect to, closing of the transaction, the number of shares that will be outstanding following closing and the contracts and guarantees to be entered into on closing and are based on assumptions that management believe are reasonable. These statements are not guarantees of future results and are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties that the conditions to closing may not be satisfied or that the transaction may not close for other reasons. Although management believes that the anticipated future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward looking statements and information are based upon reasonable assumptions and expectations, the reader should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and information because they involve assumptions, known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of 360 VOX to differ materially from anticipated future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and information.
360 VOX Corporation
Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- Mandatory safety training kicks in next year
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin