Construction/Building — January 31, 2013Stantec executives to hold fourth quarter and year end 2012 conference call
EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 31, 2013) - (TSX:STN) (NYSE:STN)
Stantec will be releasing its financial results for the fourth quarter and year end of 2012 on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Bob Gomes, president and chief executive officer, and Dan Lefaivre, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will hold a conference call on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM MST (4:00 PM EST) to discuss the fourth quarter and year end results. Financial analysts who wish to participate in the conference call are invited to call:
Provide the confirmation code 8780489 to the first available operator.
For all interested investors and the news media, the conference call will be broadcast live and archived in its entirety in the Investors section of www.stantec.com.
Stantec provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. We support public and private sector clients in a diverse range of markets at every stage, from the initial conceptualization and financial feasibility study to project completion and beyond. Our services are provided on projects around the world through approximately 12,000 employees operating out of more than 190 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions. www.stantec.com
One Team. Integrated Solutions.
Stantec Investor Relations
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- OPG $1 billion proposal to bury nuclear waste up for comment
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- Ontario prompt payment bill to get second reading today
- Call for action after MOL says workers are responsible for their own safety
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 443 projects with a total value of $1,866,277,015 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$353,800,000 North York ON Prebid
$90,000,000 Niagara Falls ON Prebid
$68,000,000 Oakville ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- VIDEO: Competing in the trades
- New ETFO headquarters a benchmark design
- Viana steps up to rebuild burnt down playground
- Random drug testing about site safety, says expert
- Trying to define the “lowest price”
- High job vacancy rates for small business
- Minto to assist in zero energy housing project
- Construction Site Arson
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project