Construction/Building — January 31, 2013Stantec executives to hold fourth quarter and year end 2012 conference call
EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 31, 2013) - (TSX:STN) (NYSE:STN)
Stantec will be releasing its financial results for the fourth quarter and year end of 2012 on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Bob Gomes, president and chief executive officer, and Dan Lefaivre, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will hold a conference call on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM MST (4:00 PM EST) to discuss the fourth quarter and year end results. Financial analysts who wish to participate in the conference call are invited to call:
Provide the confirmation code 8780489 to the first available operator.
For all interested investors and the news media, the conference call will be broadcast live and archived in its entirety in the Investors section of www.stantec.com.
Stantec provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. We support public and private sector clients in a diverse range of markets at every stage, from the initial conceptualization and financial feasibility study to project completion and beyond. Our services are provided on projects around the world through approximately 12,000 employees operating out of more than 190 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions. www.stantec.com
One Team. Integrated Solutions.
Stantec Investor Relations
Latest Industry Press Releases
DIRTT to Release 2014 Q1 Results on May 12, 2014 (2014-04-24)
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job