Construction/Building — January 31, 2013Stantec executives to hold fourth quarter and year end 2012 conference call
EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 31, 2013) - (TSX:STN) (NYSE:STN)
Stantec will be releasing its financial results for the fourth quarter and year end of 2012 on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Bob Gomes, president and chief executive officer, and Dan Lefaivre, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will hold a conference call on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM MST (4:00 PM EST) to discuss the fourth quarter and year end results. Financial analysts who wish to participate in the conference call are invited to call:
Provide the confirmation code 8780489 to the first available operator.
For all interested investors and the news media, the conference call will be broadcast live and archived in its entirety in the Investors section of www.stantec.com.
Stantec provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. We support public and private sector clients in a diverse range of markets at every stage, from the initial conceptualization and financial feasibility study to project completion and beyond. Our services are provided on projects around the world through approximately 12,000 employees operating out of more than 190 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions. www.stantec.com
One Team. Integrated Solutions.
Stantec Investor Relations
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin