Real Estate — February 15, 2013Neighbourhood Buzz and Vertica Resident Services Launch Mobile Websites
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 15, 2013) - In response to the rapid rise of mobile usage in Canada, Neighbourhood Buzz has launched an industry-leading mobile website product that features GPS technology for apartment hunters. Vertica Resident Services has partnered with Neighbourhood Buzz to launch this white labeled, mobile-optimized site for their national residential apartment portfolio. Now, when a prospect visits Vertica's corporate website or any of their other individual property specific websites, from any mobile device, they will instantly be redirected to the mobile site. The mobile experience for the websites strives to replicate the user experience from a computer with the goal being to further enhance an apartment hunter's search on the go.
"Mobile usage already accounts for 11% of our website traffic, and we only expect it to rise in the future." said Laura Holland, Vice President of Vertica Resident Services. "The user experience has always been important to us for any marketing initiatives we undertake. Now with our mobile optimized websites, prospects on the go will be able to quickly find the perfect Vertica apartment home closest to them and easily contact our leasing consultants."
The mobile websites employ user location data to map out a property management company's nearby apartments, as well as generating a route from the user's current location to the apartment building. Other features include mobile-optimized design, 'One-click' call and email functionality, local amenities mapping, standard rental rates, easy browsing and downloading of suite pictures, floorplans and application details.
"Today's renters rely heavily on the internet to do research before walking into a building. They form opinions before you've even talked to them. It's kind of scary," says Steve Ballantyne, Co-founder of Neighbourhood Buzz. "We are giving the growing number of mobile users a premier first impression of Vertica buildings. A simple user experience will have people across mobile platforms calling, emailing, and visiting Vertica's buildings quickly and easily."
Experience this fresh take on mobile for apartments. Go to http://m.vertica.ca on any phone today.
About Vertica Resident Services
Vertica Resident Services is a multi-residential property management company that manages apartments for rent across Canada. Vertica's philosophy is to ensure "Living made easy" for residents by providing superior satisfaction and value to residents.
About Neighbourhood Buzz
Founded in 2010, Neighbourhood Buzz, Inc. provides industry-leading digital marketing services to Canada's largest & most progressive property management companies. Based in Toronto, Neighbourhood Buzz is committed to helping clients build online marketing assets using mobile, social & content marketing systems improving lead generation & resident retention. For more information visit: www.neighbourhoodbuzz.com.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$104,727,250 Toronto ON Tenders
$50,000,000 Markham ON Tenders
$25,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project