Real Estate — February 15, 2013Neighbourhood Buzz and Vertica Resident Services Launch Mobile Websites
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 15, 2013) - In response to the rapid rise of mobile usage in Canada, Neighbourhood Buzz has launched an industry-leading mobile website product that features GPS technology for apartment hunters. Vertica Resident Services has partnered with Neighbourhood Buzz to launch this white labeled, mobile-optimized site for their national residential apartment portfolio. Now, when a prospect visits Vertica's corporate website or any of their other individual property specific websites, from any mobile device, they will instantly be redirected to the mobile site. The mobile experience for the websites strives to replicate the user experience from a computer with the goal being to further enhance an apartment hunter's search on the go.
"Mobile usage already accounts for 11% of our website traffic, and we only expect it to rise in the future." said Laura Holland, Vice President of Vertica Resident Services. "The user experience has always been important to us for any marketing initiatives we undertake. Now with our mobile optimized websites, prospects on the go will be able to quickly find the perfect Vertica apartment home closest to them and easily contact our leasing consultants."
The mobile websites employ user location data to map out a property management company's nearby apartments, as well as generating a route from the user's current location to the apartment building. Other features include mobile-optimized design, 'One-click' call and email functionality, local amenities mapping, standard rental rates, easy browsing and downloading of suite pictures, floorplans and application details.
"Today's renters rely heavily on the internet to do research before walking into a building. They form opinions before you've even talked to them. It's kind of scary," says Steve Ballantyne, Co-founder of Neighbourhood Buzz. "We are giving the growing number of mobile users a premier first impression of Vertica buildings. A simple user experience will have people across mobile platforms calling, emailing, and visiting Vertica's buildings quickly and easily."
Experience this fresh take on mobile for apartments. Go to http://m.vertica.ca on any phone today.
About Vertica Resident Services
Vertica Resident Services is a multi-residential property management company that manages apartments for rent across Canada. Vertica's philosophy is to ensure "Living made easy" for residents by providing superior satisfaction and value to residents.
About Neighbourhood Buzz
Founded in 2010, Neighbourhood Buzz, Inc. provides industry-leading digital marketing services to Canada's largest & most progressive property management companies. Based in Toronto, Neighbourhood Buzz is committed to helping clients build online marketing assets using mobile, social & content marketing systems improving lead generation & resident retention. For more information visit: www.neighbourhoodbuzz.com.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 333 projects with a total value of $13,209,890,621 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$150,000,000 Toronto ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Chatham ON Negotiated
$26,000,000 Sudbury ON Tenders
- Potential hiring quotas overshadow infrastructure act
- GO Green
- P3 mega bridges require mega planning
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Karakatsanis one of Canada’s powerful women
- Gerard McDonald new Professional Engineers Ontario registrar
- Oshawa urban design awards nominations open
- U.S. construction spending hits highest level in four years
- Amount of leased industrial/retail and office properties increases
- Residential sales in the GTA on the rise
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs