Real Estate — February 19, 2013Media Alert: Brad J. Lamb to Conduct Condominium Investment Workshop-P.O.W.E.R. Investing to Real Estate Millions
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 19, 2013) -
WHAT: Toronto's "Condo King", Brad J. Lamb, to conduct free condominium investment workshop, P.O.W.E.R. Investing to Real Estate Millions.
Download flyer here: http://bit.ly/VYnLGm.
WHERE: Sheraton Centre Toronto. 123 Queen St. West. Toronto, Ontario.
WHEN: Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 from 1pm - 4pm.
ABOUT: As Canada's most quoted real estate expert, Brad J. Lamb is continually asked to comment on real estate investment opportunities, which is why he has developed a condominium investment workshop. The workshop was developed from Brad's concern that Canadians, and particularly the younger generation, are not planning enough for their financial future. Brad J. Lamb would like to share his knowledge and use of the simple principles of investing in real estate, the same principles that he practiced and continues to practice.
ABOUT BRAD J. LAMB
Brad J. Lamb has been selling real estate in Toronto since 1988. In 1995, he founded Brad J. Lamb Realty Inc., a boutique brokerage operation specializing in urban condos, lofts, and townhomes. Over the past 20 years, the company has acted as the exclusive broker for 100+ of the top developments in Toronto. To date, Brad J. Lamb has been involved in real estate sales over $7.5 billion dollars and over 21,000 properties sold. Furthermore, with over $1.3 billion of condominiums developed in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Calgary.
Connect with Brad J. Lamb:
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
CanWel Announces Election of Directors (2013-05-14)
Tree Island Announces Election of Directors (2013-05-13)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- PCL Constructors works on Humber River Regional Hospital in Toronto
- Tower Hill unveils 56-storey condo tower project
- Hundreds of workers to be out of work as Caterpillar Inc. is set to close Toronto factory
- London association withdraws from COCA
- OPG $1 billion proposal to bury nuclear waste up for comment
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 316 projects with a total value of $2,787,806,637 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$90,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Prebid
$82,000,000 White River Twp ON Tenders
$40,650,000 Markham ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Competing in the trades
- Provinces need to loosen up apprenticeship rules
- Way Up on Westwood
- Building Up On Bayview
- Barrie Construction Association rolls with motorcycle ride for cancer
- Vimy Ridge memorial gets new visitor centre
- Minnesota Vikings unveil new multi-use stadium plan
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- Construction Site Arson
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 20th, 2013
- Industry reacts to surprise B.C. Liberal majority
- Calgary Airport Tunnel
- Worker at centre of union sign up allegations speaks out
- Calgary program aims to get more people into the trades
- Midrise in the City
- Veterans battle barriers into the trades
- Government makes changes to online tendering
- SNC-Lavalin maintains that new bribery allegations have been resolved
- B.C. faces a tough battle for top talent
- Keyano College building state of the art training facility
- Essential skills can play a vital role in an apprentices' success
- Taking a closer look at the risks in green building for contractors
- Colleges conduct construction research in addition to teaching
- Skills Canada BC Competition
- Lower Mainland high school trades program is unique
- Construction Learning Forum aims to educate
- High schools looking for more industry participation
- Industrial construction supervisor program takes off
- Saskatchewan bill passed
- Edmonton garners support for regional cash for arena
- Feds pledge $5 million for Vimy memorial