Real Estate — February 19, 2013Media Alert: Brad J. Lamb to Conduct Condominium Investment Workshop-P.O.W.E.R. Investing to Real Estate Millions
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 19, 2013) -
WHAT: Toronto's "Condo King", Brad J. Lamb, to conduct free condominium investment workshop, P.O.W.E.R. Investing to Real Estate Millions.
Download flyer here: http://bit.ly/VYnLGm.
WHERE: Sheraton Centre Toronto. 123 Queen St. West. Toronto, Ontario.
WHEN: Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 from 1pm - 4pm.
ABOUT: As Canada's most quoted real estate expert, Brad J. Lamb is continually asked to comment on real estate investment opportunities, which is why he has developed a condominium investment workshop. The workshop was developed from Brad's concern that Canadians, and particularly the younger generation, are not planning enough for their financial future. Brad J. Lamb would like to share his knowledge and use of the simple principles of investing in real estate, the same principles that he practiced and continues to practice.
ABOUT BRAD J. LAMB
Brad J. Lamb has been selling real estate in Toronto since 1988. In 1995, he founded Brad J. Lamb Realty Inc., a boutique brokerage operation specializing in urban condos, lofts, and townhomes. Over the past 20 years, the company has acted as the exclusive broker for 100+ of the top developments in Toronto. To date, Brad J. Lamb has been involved in real estate sales over $7.5 billion dollars and over 21,000 properties sold. Furthermore, with over $1.3 billion of condominiums developed in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Calgary.
Connect with Brad J. Lamb:
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Lafarge’s research tackles cement’s “bad boy” image
- Waterloo Region LRT work agreement almost done
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- The Working Dead — construction of a post-apocalyptic zombie world
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding