Real Estate — February 19, 2013Media Alert: Brad J. Lamb to Conduct Condominium Investment Workshop-P.O.W.E.R. Investing to Real Estate Millions
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 19, 2013) -
WHAT: Toronto's "Condo King", Brad J. Lamb, to conduct free condominium investment workshop, P.O.W.E.R. Investing to Real Estate Millions.
Download flyer here: http://bit.ly/VYnLGm.
WHERE: Sheraton Centre Toronto. 123 Queen St. West. Toronto, Ontario.
WHEN: Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 from 1pm - 4pm.
ABOUT: As Canada's most quoted real estate expert, Brad J. Lamb is continually asked to comment on real estate investment opportunities, which is why he has developed a condominium investment workshop. The workshop was developed from Brad's concern that Canadians, and particularly the younger generation, are not planning enough for their financial future. Brad J. Lamb would like to share his knowledge and use of the simple principles of investing in real estate, the same principles that he practiced and continues to practice.
ABOUT BRAD J. LAMB
Brad J. Lamb has been selling real estate in Toronto since 1988. In 1995, he founded Brad J. Lamb Realty Inc., a boutique brokerage operation specializing in urban condos, lofts, and townhomes. Over the past 20 years, the company has acted as the exclusive broker for 100+ of the top developments in Toronto. To date, Brad J. Lamb has been involved in real estate sales over $7.5 billion dollars and over 21,000 properties sold. Furthermore, with over $1.3 billion of condominiums developed in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Calgary.
Connect with Brad J. Lamb:
Latest Industry Press Releases
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 331 projects with a total value of $3,875,502,154 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$2,200,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$125,000,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
$49,900,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Toronto firms tops for Winnipeg hut designs
- Toronto architect releases music album
- Road pricing an effective congestion fighter, say experts
- What does “Local Knowledge” really mean in Ontario AFPs?
- United States construction employers add 17,000 jobs in November but growth is uneven, finds AGC
- Toronto housing starts dip: CMHC
- Active unions needed, says Segal
- Saint John Harbour Bridge project wraps up
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex