Visit Water & Wastewater at Journal of Commerce
Sewer and Watermain
March 7, 2014
A consulting engineering firm is developing conceptual design options for permanent river flood protection in vulnerable neighbourhoods along the Bow and Elbow rivers in Calgary.
March 4, 2014
The City of Windsor is hiring a third party engineering firm to review the impact of drain realignment for the new Herb Gray Parkway (HBG) being built by Ontario’s Ministry of Transportation (MTO).
March 4, 2014
Giovanni Cautillo was drawn to the dual role of leading the Ontario Sewer and Watermain Construction Association (OSWCA) and the Greater Toronto Sewer and Watermain Contractors Association (GTSWCA) as executive director and hopes the associations can be instrumental in this year’s provincial and municipal elections.
February 28, 2014
As the only east-west road connecting Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, and Oshawa south of Highway 401, Bayly Street/Victoria Street is one of Durham Region’s most important transportation corridors.
February 27, 2014
When it comes to finding new ways to share energy, Guelph is turning up the heat — literally.
February 19, 2014
Though the province continues to make strides in its attempt to encourage more projects to use recycled aggregates, there are still some smaller municipalities that remain adamant on using primary materials.
February 14, 2014
The Ontario Sewer and Watermain Construction Association (OSWCA) held their annual conference last month in Toronto.
February 13, 2014
The Ontario Sewer and Watermain Construction Association (OSWCA) and the Greater Toronto Sewer and Watermain Contractors Association (GTSWCA) have named Giovanni Cautillo as their new executive director.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$120,000,000 Oakville ON Tenders
$48,225,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Break ground beyond Canada, says new CCA chair
- Construction of Haiti’s Ecole Lakay drives forward
- The power of proper project management
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Federal government unveils $32.5 million in funding for Quebec ice oval
- Canadian job market “sputters” in February
- Construction and machinery to see increased investment, says StatsCan
- Line 3 pipeline plans for Enbridge
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Wood Design Awards
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project