Visit Water & Wastewater at Journal of Commerce
Sewer and Watermain
December 10, 2013
The Manitoba government intends to help build a water-treatment plant to finally solve the water woes plaguing an industrial area northwest of Winnipeg.
December 5, 2013
A project that involved rehabilitation and upgrading of a major multi-modal transit hub in Toronto is the recipient of a 2013 Ontario Concrete Award in the architectural merit category. The Victoria Park bus terminal replacement project also provided a community building component.
December 4, 2013
A funny thing happened while constructing a new bus transit hub near downtown Montreal.
November 12, 2013
CO-X-CO Construction Ltd. has been contracted by the City of Toronto to replace watermains on Bathurst Street between Queen Street West and London Street, just north of Bloor Street West.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- P3s can support Canadian resource development
- Parking culture shift can influence transit use and development, says expert panel
- What will it take to improve infrastructure?
- NRC unveils four new research programs
- Water-treatment plant planned for Manitoba’s CentrePort area
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- United States green construction arms race heats up
- Nova Scotia to ban importation of waste water from shale gas fracking
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin