Visit Water & Wastewater at Journal of Commerce
Sewer and Watermain
May 22, 2013
The Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario (ETFO) has set a benchmark in sustainable design with its recently completed headquarters.
May 10, 2013
A Chippewa Cree tribal leader, a former state lawmaker and three others used a fake billing system and a shell company to pocket hundreds of thousands of dollars in federal stimulus aid meant for the Montana tribe, federal prosecutors said May 7.
May 8, 2013
Sewers and waterways will be in the spotlight throughout May as a new public art installation captures these usually unseen spaces below the streets of Toronto.
May 6, 2013
Consulting Engineers of Ontario (CEO) has recognized outstanding contributions by the industry to the social, economic and environmental quality of life in Ontario in its 2013 awards.
May 1, 2013
The township of North Glengarry in eastern Ontario is spearheading an ambitious regional water supply project that will transport treated drinking water from the city of Cornwall to the villages of Maxville and Alexandria.
April 29, 2013
A testing facility at a London sewage treatment plant is one of the projects a partnership of eight Ontario universities is undertaking to establish southern Ontario as a hub for companies to research, demonstrate and test new water technologies.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$104,727,250 Toronto ON Tenders
$50,000,000 Markham ON Tenders
$25,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)