Visit Water & Wastewater at Journal of Commerce
Water and Wastewater
March 7, 2014
It’s probably safe to say that the development of robot technology is likely to change the face of the construction industry more than any other single technology that’s in the pipeline.
March 4, 2014
Giovanni Cautillo was drawn to the dual role of leading the Ontario Sewer and Watermain Construction Association (OSWCA) and the Greater Toronto Sewer and Watermain Contractors Association (GTSWCA) as executive director and hopes the associations can be instrumental in this year’s provincial and municipal elections.
February 27, 2014
When it comes to finding new ways to share energy, Guelph is turning up the heat — literally.
February 25, 2014
The newly released details surrounding the New Building Canada Fund (NBCF) will ensure that applications will be accepted beginning April 1, which is welcome news for the country’s construction industry.
February 13, 2014
The Ontario Sewer and Watermain Construction Association (OSWCA) and the Greater Toronto Sewer and Watermain Contractors Association (GTSWCA) have named Giovanni Cautillo as their new executive director.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$120,000,000 Oakville ON Tenders
$48,225,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project