Visit Water & Wastewater at Journal of Commerce
Water and Wastewater
December 10, 2013
Conversations today revolve around the need to improve infrastructure in every municipality.
December 10, 2013
Wastewater from hydraulic fracturing would not be allowed to be imported into Nova Scotia under legislation introduced today.
December 9, 2013
For years, communities and business have been flushing energy down the toilet — literally.
December 2, 2013
A new, energy efficient house unveiled earlier this fall in the Niagara Region is setting the construction management and technology bar for Toronto-based home builder Great Gulf.
November 28, 2013
The federal government has made the second installment of the permanent, annual $2-billion federal Gas Tax Fund available for municipal infrastructure.
November 21, 2013
The City of Owen Sound will begin the search in early 2014 for a general contractor to do upgrades to its wastewater treatment plant.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 299 projects with a total value of $6,054,395,373 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$200,000,000 Halton Reg ON Prebid
$191,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$144,000,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
- Toronto firms tops for Winnipeg hut designs
- Toronto architect releases music album
- Road pricing an effective congestion fighter, say experts
- What does “Local Knowledge” really mean in Ontario AFPs?
- United States construction employers add 17,000 jobs in November but growth is uneven, finds AGC
- Toronto housing starts dip: CMHC
- Active unions needed, says Segal
- Saint John Harbour Bridge project wraps up
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex